Thursday, July 30, 2009

Do your job. (Itachi Lemon)

Heeeyyyyy, this is for fianna2452, hehehe enjoy....

here's the rest of the one shot on Quizzila.
http://quizilla.teennick.com/stories/11882833/do-your-job-an-itachi-one-shot


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


You: “Itachi-kun!” he was staring back at you. This time in your eyes, only his were covered in slight lust. “Wh-what… uh… Why…?”

Itachi: “I need you…” you jumped at his tone. “Come here now…” you hesitated but came forward and sat next to him. “Kita… Touch me…” you gasped at his demand. The way he said your name, made you shiver.

You: “What?”

Itachi growled: “Just do it.” you nodded and put your hands on his stomach. He sucked in a breath as you did this. “Move them…” you gulped slightly and slid them up his body, over his hard chest and back down to his abs. “Down… More…” you were at his waist and finally noticed the pretty large tent in his pants. You gasped turning red.

You: “Itachi-kun!”

Itachi: “I need it…” your eyes widened at what he was insinuating.

You: “I-I can’t, I’m sorry Itachi-kun, but no.”

Itachi grunted: “Isn’t you’re job to help me? Do your job.”

You: “Well yes, but, that is not part of my job.”

Itachi groaned: “Then what do you want me to do?”

You: “You are either going to have to take care of on your own, or not…”

Itachi: “Do you honestly think that if I could I’d be asking you to do this for me?”

You glared: “If Kisame-kun was here would you ask him?!” he couldn’t make it on this mission, so you were his replacement. Itachi’s eyes became slits.

Itachi: “If Kisame was here I wouldn’t have this problem.”

You: “Well why do you have this problem!?”

Itachi: “You are not a strong fighter, so I had to do all of that. If he was here I would be injured to this degree. You’re a woman wearing that, putting your hands all over me. I’m a human male.”

You blushed faintly: “Well I’m sorry Itachi, you’re just going to have to wait till it goes away or you regain the usage of your own arms.”

Itachi: “I will use Mangekyo on you.”

You: “You wouldn’t dare; you’re in bad enough condition as it is and it would be wise for you not to kill your sight anymore then you already have. Can you even see how many freckles I have?”

Itachi glared: “I know it’s not more then ten.”

You: “Well then, stay still and let me finished with your wounds.” You rested his head on your cloak and continued on his body, trying to ignore his growing arousal as it got bigger… and thicker… and-you stopped staring. After another three hours and you sighed in relief and relaxed a bit. That took forever. Once you were done you felt completely drained.

Itachi: “Are you done?” you nodded, smiling over to him.

You: “You’re gonna be ok, you just need rest.” But your smile dropped when you saw the look on his face. Absolutely pained. “What’s wrong?”

Itachi: “I think you can answer that for yourself.” You raised an eye brow then glanced at his lap and then remembered.

You: “Oh… I’m sorry Itachi-kun, but I just, really can’t do that…”

Itachi: “Whatever.” He rolled over and faced the cave wall away from you. You frowned but decided it was for the best. You really wished you could help him, you really did, but that was just too much… You laid down to him, to share the cloak, and fell asleep on you side facing away from his back.

A few hours later…

You woke up feeling an intense heat behind you. You were about to turn around but then you felt something pushing against your butt. Something hard and hot. You heard heavy breathing and felt teeth nipping at your ear. You stiffened.

You: “I-Itachi-kun?” he groaned.

Itachi: “Oh God Kita…” you squeaked as he licked your ear shell and downward to your neck as he grinded his erection against your bottom. You scooted away from him and sat up, glaring but blushing hard.

You: “This needs to stop!”

Itachi: “Look, Kita, I can’t help it!” he bellowed. “If it was up to me I would have long ridden myself of this problem. But I can’t. I can’t take it. It’s killing me… I do not have to die to go straight to Hell.” He sighed. “Just please… I wouldn’t ask you to do something like this if I didn’t need it… Badly…” you sighed.

You: “Fine… but we never speak of this again…”

Itachi “Agreed…” you crawled over to him and he rolled over on his back looking at you. You began blushing furiously as you started to remove his pants. After those were off, you panicked a little and grabbed a bottle of oil and began massaging his muscles, over his chest, legs, back, shoulders, and neck. Itachi sighed in slightly relief now that you helped his slight soreness. Now time to off the boxers. You held in a breath as you quickly stripped them from his form leaving him completely naked. You went crimson red seeing all of his anatomy. You put more of the oil on his hips and lastly grabbed his twitching staff. His entire body jerked and went tense as you gently tugged it up wards then went down a little.

You looked the side: “I uh… Never really done this before… So bear with me…”
Itachi: “This is fine…” he moaned “Just like that…” you looked at him. He looked so hot right now… All silky… Naked… and aroused… Face twisted in sick pleasure as he panted and blushed slightly. You’ve never actually seen Itachi blush before… You got the sudden urge to please him… You moved your hand a little faster as your other hand trailed up his body, and downward again, lightly tickling him as you pumped even harder. You lowered your head and began gently leaving little, sweet kisses at his base. Itachi gasped and bucked his hips into your hand. You trailed those kisses upward and to his belly button and then licked downward till you were a centimeter away from your hand that held his shaft.

Itachi: “God damn it Kita…” you smirked a little at his reaction and swirled your pointer finger in circles around his tip, feeling the light wetness you felt there and spread it around.

Itachi growled: “I forbid teasing…”

You giggled: “I’m sorry…” you stopped that action but started another by bringing the hand down that was drawing circles on his chest and brought it down to his crotch, softly cupping his balls and massaged them. You noticed his fingers twitching a little. Maybe he was regaining control of them?

Itachi huffed: “You say this is your first time… Yet you’re so fucking good at this…”

You nodded: “And as my first time… I want to make you an experiment…”

Itachi raised an eyebrow: “An excrement?”

You: “Tell me how this feels…” you ran your tongue up the side of his shaft.

Itachi groaned: “So damn good…” you smiled.

You: “And this?” you replaced your hand with your mouth and tried to fit as much of him your mouth as possible.

Itachi growled: “Oh God… “ you smirked and took that as a yes. You felt his hips tugging upward as he pumped himself in your mouth. You began to choke a little though, so you came off him. The taste of the oil sitting in your mouth a little but you didn’t care at the moment. You crawled up his body, kissing and touching as you did. You sat on his lap, feeling his erection pressing against your panty covered woman hood, which for some reason felt hot and wet. You looked at him with the same lust covered eyes he was staring back at. You grinding your hips against him and pumped his throbbing rod with your heated center and his lap. Itachi moaned as he grinding his hips against yours too. You leaned down and kissed him passionately as you felt him kissing back with the same heat. You felt his slick tongue make a way across your lips and you happily opened and granted his tongue entrance. You moaned against him and you felt something grip your hips. You jumped and stopped kissing him.

You: “Itachi-kun, your arms-”

Itachi growled: “Silence.” He ground you against him.

You: “But you can-“

Itachi: “No!” he flipped over your positions and caged you in his arms. “I’m not done yet…”he ripped off your panties and shoved his hard, hot, member deep inside you. You screamed as your voice echoed in the cave. Itachi froze and looked at you wide eyed.

Itachi: “K… Kita… I’m so sorry… I had no idea you were still a virgin… My apologies…” he began slipping out but you wrapped your legs around his waist.

You: “We’ve already gone this far… W-we have to finish…” you tried to hold your tears back.

Itachi: “But you’re bleeding…”

You shook your head: “Please… I’m fine… Really…” he nodded and his lips found yours again as he began slowly pumping in and out of your body. You sucked in a breath and waited for the pain to subside. When it did you moaned a slight pleasure as your body got used to his size in you. But his tongue was doing a pretty good job distracting you at the moment. Yeah, about this time all you could feel was pleasure.

Itachi panted: “God Kita… You’re so tight…” His hands gripped you knees and hoisted her legs over his shoulders, thrusting deep into your open heat. He was frantic, the motion of his hips faltering every few moments, and yet he was determined to force you to release before he stumbled off the edge as well. It was an impossible goal though, after all, he’d been on edge for hours, and you for merely minutes.

You whimpered: “I-Itachi-kun!” Your walls spasmed around him, clenching onto his length to draw his own release from his aching body, ok, maybe he could. Itachi followed along that blissful edge, tumbling down right behind you. With a deep, shuddering growl, Itachi released inside of you, pumping his arousal in and out, filling you with every last drop of the evidence of his lust. He stayed inside, reveling in the small offhand spasms of your body, thrusting his hips back and forth a few more times before pulling out. He rolled off of you, and then stretched out beside you on the cloak, one hand absently mussing your hair, the other stroking circles around your breasts.

Itachi panted: “Thank you…”

You: “Hm?”

Itachi: “I feel much better…” you smiled and faced him.

You: “I’m glad, think we should head back?”

Itachi shook his head: “No. Let’s wait a bit longer” you nodded and nuzzled up to him, burying your face in his chest. You were glad you came with him on this mission.

88 comments:

  1. well that was hot

    ReplyDelete
  2. effing best itachi lemon ive ever read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah. I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. totally agree with the rest of the people.
    (I'm too tired to think of an actual comment cause my stupid friend called & woke me up earlier than the time I actually wake up >___<)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job! Not many people can make a good Itachi lemon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. one word.... whoa

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks you guys! i didn't think you'd like it so much... ^o^

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow you're a great writer. Keep up the good work.
    It kezaz from quizilla by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wowza, that was hott!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That was sooo cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow....well that said it all wow ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice lemon (:
    -Chocofan

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow;. It's hard to make a good Itachi lemon, I've tried. This is really good.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey its me from quizilla er yeah lol thanks for the one shot :D it was awesome! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  15. That was so HOT!! I've read my share of lemons and this was one of the best.

    ReplyDelete
  16. i'm so glad you all liked it that much! thanks a bunch! :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. lo wow great lemon i luv da way u made itachi all n control and demanding hot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. O.O O...M...EFFING... G that had to be the hottest thing ive ever read. and about itachi!!! you get 20 points!!! and 10 more cause it was itachi.

    ReplyDelete
  19. XD thanks so much! glad you enjoyed!

    ReplyDelete
  20. O///O. That was THE best Itachi lemon I hav ever read. You hav major talent!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Amazing....Just...wow...

    ReplyDelete
  22. wow all i can say is wow

    ReplyDelete
  23. wow
    this is...amazing
    WHOA this is tooo good
    and itachi

    WOW

    ReplyDelete
  24. nice job on the story

    ReplyDelete
  25. wow. that was so feaking hot! i luvd the part where Itachi said "ur a woman wearing that putting ur hands all over me. I'm a human male."

    ReplyDelete
  26. Best Ita-kun lemon everrrrrrr! :]

    ReplyDelete
  27. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love the part where itachis like "i forbid teasing..." lol that was awsum. XD

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hahaha! I loved it i oved when Itachi said "I forbid teasing..."! Ha! Keep up the good work! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hey naruangirl!!!! i wrote earlier today 4 about 2 of ur other stories which i loved. im the one who wrote about kiba being the nice guy and how he IS the nice guy. Any ways i've never read an itachi lemon like this. He reall isn't the bad guy and he sounds so hot when hex naked ^^!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. (sigh) I think i'm in heaven :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. damn......just....DAMN

    ReplyDelete
  33. heehee, ill help you itachi........*wink wink*

    ReplyDelete
  34. O.O That was so hot

    darkfire2you

    ReplyDelete
  35. WOW urr so good!! thats like the best Itachi lemonn everr!

    ReplyDelete
  36. this was one no scratch that.... the best lemon i have ever read!!!!!wonderful job!!

    ReplyDelete
  37. god damn that was hot

    ReplyDelete
  38. if that was me i wouldnt have made him wait! ^ ^ come on, its friggin itachi!

    ReplyDelete
  39. O//////O that's was so HOT!

    and great job makin the oneshot

    ReplyDelete
  40. This was hot... I... juste go search my boyfriend and make somethnig like that with him... perfect

    ReplyDelete
  41. lol, that was great lol, people normaly make him bad and im like >:( lol but now that he's good im like :)

    ReplyDelete
  42. right now i would die happy...even if i don't really like itachi...omg you made me like him your good.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Yummy! That was so effing Hot that I blushed the entire time.

    ReplyDelete
  44. i think i have read all your lemons at least twice!
    i am all so reading your storys1
    **DemonPieSheep*

    ReplyDelete
  45. honestly what with the virgin thing again he screw the story again

    ReplyDelete
  46. Best Itachi Lemon I've read in awhile ^-^

    Great Job ;D

    ReplyDelete
  47. DAMN! that was so... just damn *__*

    ReplyDelete
  48. I loved the kisame part. I loved the whole thing

    ReplyDelete
  49. ive read this lemon more then once and its still so good

    ReplyDelete
  50. SO sexy im so horny i have read this like 50 times

    ReplyDelete
  51. Oh my god.

    I can't believe how good this is! One of the best, NO THE BEST! story I have EVVEERR read. Really, really good. More please and if not, i'll just have to re-read ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  52. wow its so hot! *drool*

    LMFAO does that make me a perv? XD

    ReplyDelete
  53. I think I speak for all Itachi fangirls when I say "DAMN". Either this man needs to become real or someone needs to make a sex doll. I mean they make enough anime women -.-

    ReplyDelete
  54. Holy shit! i luv tis story so much!!!!! i go horny form tis

    ReplyDelete
  55. . . .This was good. I hope you write more (even if it isn't lemons, one-shots ect.) IT WAS GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  56. O_O err woah...woah...just....god Itachi

    ReplyDelete
  57. Hey I'm xDRACOxLOVINxVAMPx on Quizilla message me!! And u r gooood.

    ReplyDelete
  58. out of all the itachi lemons i've read... this ones the BEST! its rare to find a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  59. Wow best Itachi lemon i.ve read :)

    ReplyDelete
  60. Itachis so hot!The Best Story I've ever read :)

    ReplyDelete
  61. nosebleed* fucking hot!!

    ReplyDelete
  62. great.you made itachi just the way i want him to be.thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  63. Hoooooooly shitake I need a tissue factory. (·#S^S#·)

    ReplyDelete
  64. Oh my god I love it so much BEST ITA-KUN FANFIC EVR!!

    ReplyDelete
  65. Oh my god I love it so much BEST ITA-KUN FANFIC EVR!!

    ReplyDelete
  66. I am drooling right now.... Every single part of this story is perfect! Itachi needs to become real... Like right now! I have read this 100 times now..

    ReplyDelete
  67. Wow!! Itachi-kun That was hot!! I think I got a nosebleed! Yep there's the nose bleed! I feel very pervy!

    ReplyDelete
  68. I love it so much!
    Drooling right now
    Feeling super pervy right now
    I love Ita-kun <3
    0////0
    *itachiluvr_1*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And forgot to add... That is the best Ita-kun fabric evr
      *nosebleed*

      Delete
  69. This was really good!

    ReplyDelete
  70. It was perfect I've already read it like 5 times but we aren't thinking we probably can't walk or move

    ReplyDelete
  71. I would have beeN pieved one thing is helping his "problem". But taking my virginity away is another u still would have let him awesome story great job

    ReplyDelete
  72. I still would have let him take t though

    ReplyDelete
  73. Um have you not thought that he just took your virginity and your happy I understand

    ReplyDelete
  74. I read it for like 6 times. Ad it neer gets old.

    ReplyDelete
  75. OMG I'm 2 yrs. old when you made this hahaha
    THIS IS SO GOOD I SWEAR!!!

    ReplyDelete